To get you a Work Permit, LLV will need you to do following things:
- Go to the relevant Embassy to get your Degree, Teaching Certificate and Police Check legalised/authorised/notarised/Certified True Copy.
- Submit documents to HR.
- HR will arrange an appointment for you with a hospital for a Health Check. This is mandatory for all employees in Vietnam. You need to inform HR of your availability.
- In situations where you don’t have a Police Check from outside Vietnam, it is possible to get one from Vietnam:
- Firstly, get a Landlord Form (Residential Stay Permit) from HR.
- Get your Landlord to complete the form and register you with the local police department.
- Submit the completed form to HR, who will then arrange an appointment for you with the Department of Justice to apply for a Police Check. In most cases HR will send someone to accompany you to the Department of Justice.