We are now looking for an Academic Coordinator for Secondary and High school sector Apply now to secure your position.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 monthly salary: Up to 70,000,000VND (Gross)
- 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞: June 10th 2023
- Working 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐞: 44 hours per week from Monday to Friday
- Total benefit package: Up to 130,000,000 VND per contract
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Vision of the Schools Link Academic Management Team
- To create the most professional, supportive and rewarding English language teaching environment in Southeast Asia.
2. Mission of the Academic Coordinator (AC) for Secondary and High Schools
- To empower the teachers in their region to consistently deliver effective lessons.
- To improve the quality of the program as a whole.
- To manage the development and maintenance of high-quality resources.
The AC for Secondary and High Schools is expected to achieve the following outcomes:
- Manage test creation, curriculum development work, and other projects as necessary; develop placement tests, pacing guides, extra curriculum, etc. as necessary;
- Enhance and develop the secondary and high school programs for the academic year;
- Assist the AM and TRW with hiring teachers (recruiting and interviewing) and disciplining teachers (as necessary);
- Handle issues and support RHTs within a designated region of the program;
- Accurately identify teachers who are underperforming, and support them through a Teaching Development Plan in preparation for successful observation by AC or AM; observe teachers as necessary, including the outcome of Teaching Development Plans;
- Co-plan and deliver sharing sessions and workshops that help teachers develop specific competencies to improve their teaching (one a day during induction week, plus roughly 2 per month during the school year);
- Master IELTS program by involving in observing, attending workshop for IELTS teachers;
- For-see or oversee the whole program, especially Secondary & High Schools and provide needed supports;
- Assist in developing/preparing successor(s) for the RHT and AC positions;
- Support/be involved school outreach events (i.e., school assemblies, competitions, parent workshops);
- Provide cover as necessary;
- Teach own classes (maximum 3 hours per week).
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject
- A CELTA, TESOL, TEFL, or equivalent teaching certificate (with teaching practicum is desired)
- A clear Police Background Certificate
- Having at least 2-year management experience in ESL sector
- 2 referees will be contacted
- Being a native English speaker or equivalent with evidence of high English proficiency (equivalent to CEFR level C2)
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Monthly salary up to 70,000,000 VND (based on experience/qualifications)
- End-of-contract bonus, annual pay rate review
- Paid Annual Leave and Sick Leave (up to 18 days)
- Paid Vietnamese Public Holidays
- Paid Christmas Day
- Issuance of Vietnamese State Medical card
- Full In-Patient, Out-Patient, Evacuation, and Repatriation Medical Insurance
- Visa and Work Permit sponsorship fully provided and paid by LLV
- Direct deposit for payroll on the same day each month.
- Assistance in setting up a local bank account with an international bank.
- Welfare team support, with 24/7 emergency assistance.
HOW TO APPLY?
Send us your most updated CV and the scans of all required documents to 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭@𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤.𝐯𝐧 with the subject line “Application for the Academic Coordinator position – Your name”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps