WHAT WE CAN OFFER
The position is responsible for overall Schools Elite’s functions and issues.
* BASIC FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide Market Research (New Market niche and segments)/ Product Research (New Product lines) and analysis to facilitate SEL’s Business Development Activities (Market development/ Product development);
• Develop and manage the business development in Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary school education within the Schools Elite business models;
• Responsible for total performance of Schools Elite business, including but not limited to business development, sales and marketing, operations and customer services, program and teacher quality management;
• Provide training and coaching support to team members to guarantee the best performance and cost efficiency;
• Develop and maintain good relationships with authorities, business partners and educational organizations (DOET, District DOET, school partners etc.)
• Liaison with involved departments for Project support.
• Others if required
* PRINCIPLE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Conducts and manage market/ and product research & evaluation that provide synergy for SEL’s current business lines.
• Working in conjunction with Academics for product design and product adaptation.
• Work in conjunction with Finance controller and Finance Manager to evaluate project financial profitability, feasibility and risk management.
• Well manage the Sales and After sales service system, and facilitate effective communication between parties and project stake holders.
• Provide reliable supports for the project management.
• Other tasks if required
* LINE MANAGER AND REPORT
• Line Manager: Deputy General Director/BOM
• Report to Line manager and work closely with other BOM members on any matters and issues that impact on business lines and departments.
• Report to Line manager at regular agreed intervals in an agreed format
• Receive reports from SE team members: Weekly
• Meeting discussion with key business lines: Weekly
• At least 4 years of experience in similar position(s)
• Experience in providing consultation concerning: Financial risk/ impact of taxation and finance regulation on business operation and development/ financial analysis for feasibility study.
Technical & Professional Knowledge:
In-depth knowledge and understanding of:
• Budgeting, planning and statutory reporting
• Treasury operations
• Credit Control
• Cost Management
• Good working knowledge of the F&A applications (SAP) and systems.
• Good command of English
• Good IT knowledge
* GENERAL COMPETENCIES & SKILLS REQUIRED
• Strategic Thinking
• Influencing and Impact
• Managing and motivating a team
• Project management
• Strong communication skill
• Good networking, good contacts and relations with related authorities
* OTHER BENEFITS & OBLIGATIONS
• Holiday: Public holidays plus sixteen (16) days for annual leave including Tet period;
• 01 day off on Christmas Day
• Social, Health and Unemployment Insurances will be contributed from the date of full-time employment and according to the Labor Law;
• Free English training for children;
• Three (03) paid sick days per year;
• Personal Income Tax (if any) will be the Employee’s responsibility (applied in probation time);
• Opportunities for career development at LLV.