WHAT WE CAN OFFER
The position is responsible for the overall Marketing Department’s functions and issues.
* BASIC FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Propose and implement Annual Marketing plan.
• Develop, nurture and strengthen network with TVs, other Media, PR Agencies, State bodies; Associations in Vietnam.
• Manage and lead the marketing team to deliver set targets of the department.
* PRINCIPLE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties & Responsibilities
a. General Requirements:
• Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the Marketing Department.
• Developing the marketing strategy for Public and Overseas Studies businesses in line with company objectives.
• Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
• Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
• Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
• Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
• Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
• Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
• Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
• Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
• Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
• Working closely with designers and design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
• Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
b. Digital Marketing
• Develop Digital Marketing strategy to function well and contribute to sales revenue of LLV;
• Operate the Digital Marketing system to make sure it fits with LLV business structure and direction, provide training and coaching for staff to run the system. Optimize on Organic and Inorganic leads;
• Interact with sales for flow of data and sales closures;
• Revenue-related: To help Language Link increase its new public sales (both in term of student number and revenue) through DM by 15%.
c. Branding and Content Management
• Giving feedback to Management for Branding strategy and new approach and models. Need to make a monthly presentation to management
• Creating concept of Campaigns and implementation planning
• Creating brand narrative and identity and liaising with marketing for implementation and implementing campaigns
• Liaise with Vendors, Academics to create content for marketing
• Create a mechanism to measure effectiveness by measuring effects on sales
d. Other tasks:
Work directly with Business line manager and director of the following businesses:
• Contribute to the Link Up development project
• Support the marketing function of the Franchise business
• A minimum of five (5) years work experience in a management capacity required in one of the following media-related fields: marketing, journalism, public relations and or communications.
• Marketing and Public Relations experience at education preferred.
• Must have strong interpersonal and leadership skills to deal effectively with all business contacts and manage high-profile relationships with clients and members of the media.
• Strong organizational skills a must. Candidate must be detail-oriented, able to multi-task and handle high-stress situations.
• Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to LLV standards.
• Ability to communicate fluently in the primary language of the workplace both verbally and nonverbally. Fluent in English is encouraged.
• Superior diplomatic and communication skills, both oral and written. Very well organized, computer literate, and detail-oriented
* OTHER BENEFITS & OBLIGATIONS (Alterable by the company policy)
• Social, Health and Unemployment Insurances according to the Labour Law;
• Personal Income Tax (if any) will be the Employee’s responsibility;
• Holiday: According to Vietnamese Labor Law, plus 01 day on Christmas Day;
• Annual leave: Sixteen (16) days for annual leave;
• Free English courses for employee’s children based on the availability of seats;
• Three paid sick leave days per year;
• Premium Health Care by LLV
• Opportunities for career development at LLV.