|Supervision received||MKT -Head of Department (HOD)|
|Supervision exercised||Marketing staff|
* OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION
The position is responsible for the overall Marketing Department’s functions and issues.
* BASIC FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Propose and implement Annual Marketing plan.
- Develop, nurture and strengthen network with TVs, other Medias, PR Agencies, State bodies; Associations in Vietnam.
- Manage and lead the marketing team to deliver set targets of the department.
* PRINCIPLE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and effectively run the team and Marketing system and plan.
- Well manage a market intelligent system (competition and competitor information and analysis).
- Maintain regular & effective market research system and provide sound analysis for Head of Departments.
- Be in charge of implementing marketing programs, communication program…
- Work closely with Supervisors, Academic Dept, Customer Service Dept, Business Development Dept. for R&D tasks, and program.
- Be responsible for achieving goals that is set for position holder.
- Develops local LLV property marketing plan to increase volume, market share, and revenue, monitoring current study trends, and modifying marketing plans accordingly.
- Develop and implement a public relations campaign consistent with the vision of LLV. Develop and execute short and long-term public relations campaigns, locally and internationally.
- Write, edit, approve, and maintain press materials. Oversight of PR agency accounts
- Produce and/or assists in the preparation of annual budgets and operation forecasts; produces regular and special reports; maintains required records and files.
- Maintains harmony among subordinates and resolves grievances.
- Ensures all activities performed within the department are in accordance with the company’s business objectives and established safety and security standards.
- Keeps leadership & supervisors informed on a timely basis of any undue variance from expected results.
- Must be able to meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to departmental and company policies.
* EXPECTED OUTPUTS OF THE JOB: KPIs
Based on tasks and projects
“These KPIs will be reviewed and revised periodically based on company business objectives and actual job requirements”
* DECISION MAKING
Make decision when delegated and assigned by HOD & BOM.
* QUALIFICATION REQUIRED:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations or Communications.
- A minimum of five (5) years work experience in a management capacity required in one of the following media-related fields: marketing, journalism, public relations and or communications.
- Marketing and Public Relations experience at education preferred.
- Must have strong interpersonal and leadership skills to deal effectively with all business contacts and manage high-profile relationships with clients and members of the media.
- Strong organizational skills a must. Candidate must be detail-oriented, able to multi-task and handle high-stress situations.
- Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to LLV standards.
- Ability to communicate fluently in the primary language of the workplace both verbally and nonverbally. Fluent in English is encouraged.
- Superior diplomatic and communication skills, both oral and written. Very well organized, computer literate, and detail-oriented
* SIGNING AUTHORITY
Sign for all documents related to Marketing department.
* WORKING TIME:
Maximum 44 hours shift work a week, timetabled by the immediate manager in consonance with the Admissions requirements. Lunch break 12:00 – 1:30 pm. Outside work-hours required from time-to-time when tasks need to be completed on time.
* OTHER BENEFITS & OBLIGATIONS (Alterable by the company policy)
- Social, Health and Unemployment Insurances according to the Labour Law;
- Personal Income Tax (if any) will be the Employee’s responsibility;
- Holiday: According to Vietnamese Labor Law;
- Annual leave :Sixteen (16) days for annual leave;
- Two free English courses at LLV; and free English courses for employee’s children based on availability of seats;
- Three paid sick leave days per year;
- Premium Health Care by LLV
- Opportunities for career development at LLV.
* ESSENTIAL COMPETENCIES
- Core Values:
- Core Competencies:
- Service & Relationships
- Accountability & Dependability
- Adaptability & Flexibility
- Decision Making & Problem Solving
- Creativity & Innovativeness