Language Link Vietnam is seeking full-time and part-time teachers for its Schools Link program.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Teaching the provided syllabus using ESL methods.
- Creating and administering engaging speaking activities.
- Administering mid-term and final tests.
- Participating in mandatory monthly training workshops and meetings.
- Attending parent-teacher meetings annually.
- Regular communication with our office.
- Language Link Vietnam is seeking full-time and part-time teachers for its Schools Link program.
- ESL classroom experience teaching young learners or teens required (minimum 1 year experience)*.
- Bachelor’s degree, in any subject*.
- A CELTA, TESOL, Trinity or equivalent TEFL teaching certificate with teaching practicum.
- A clean home country Police Clearance Check with a 6-month validity.
- Must be a native English speaker or equivalent with evidence of high proficiency.
- 2 referees who will be contacted.
- Able to commit until the end of the academic year.
* Non-European, non-native speakers must have a degree in English Language Education and 3 years’ experience in order to qualify for a Work Permit.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Off-site bonus starting at 90,000 VND per/hour.
- End-of-contract bonus.
- Visa-Run flight reimbursement for Local Hires of up to 4,200,000 VND (payable after completing Probation) and Initial Entry flight for Overseas Hires up to 12,600,000 VND (payable on contract completion)*.
- Airport pickup and 10 days and initial hotel accommodation for Overseas Hires of approx. 4,200,000 VND*.
- Paid Annual Leave and Sick Leave (approx. 12 days).
- Vietnamese National Holidays, Christmas Day and International New Years Day (approx 11 days per calendar year).
- Christmas shut down.
- Issuance of Vietnamese State Medical card.
- Full In-Patient, Partial Out-Patient, Evacuation and Repatriation Medical Insurance for which LLV pays ½ of the annual premium.
- Visa and Work Permit sponsorship fully provided and paid for by LLV (except for document authentication).
- Direct deposit for payroll on the same day each month.
- Assistance in setting up a local bank account with an international bank.
- Welfare team support, with 24/7 emergency assistance.
- Ongoing training in a group setting.
- Intensive induction program.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Option for TYLEC training with reimbursement scheme.