Language Link Vietnam is seeking part-time Secondary teachers for its Schools Link program. Positions start are available for the academic year 2020-2021 starting in August. All schools are located in Hanoi.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Teaching the provided syllabus using ESL methods.
- Creating and administering engaging speaking activities.
- Administering mid-term and final tests.
- Participating in mandatory monthly training workshops and meetings.
- Attending parent-teacher meetings annually.
- Regular communication with our office.
- Language Link Vietnam is seeking full-time and part-time teachers for its Schools Link program.
- ESL classroom experience teaching young learners or teens required (minimum 1 year experience)*.
- Bachelor’s degree, in any subject*.
- A CELTA, TESOL, Trinity or equivalent TEFL teaching certificate with teaching practicum.
- A clean home country Police Clearance Check with a 6-month validity.
- Must be a native English speaker or equivalent with evidence of high proficiency.
- 2 referees who will be contacted.
- Able to commit until the end of the academic year.
* Non-European, non-native speakers must have a degree in English Language Education and 3 years’ experience in order to qualify for a Work Permit.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Off-site bonus starting at 90,000 VND per/hour.
- End-of-contract bonus.
- Visa-Run flight reimbursement for Local Hires of up to 4,200,000 VND (payable after completing Probation) and Initial Entry flight for Overseas Hires up to 12,600,000 VND (payable on contract completion)*.
- Airport pickup and 10 days and initial hotel accommodation for Overseas Hires of approx. 4,200,000 VND*.
- Paid Annual Leave and Sick Leave (approx. 12 days).
- Vietnamese National Holidays, Christmas Day and International New Years Day (approx 11 days per calendar year).
- Issuance of Vietnamese State Medical card.
- Full In-Patient, Partial Out-Patient, Evacuation and Repatriation Medical Insurance for which LLV pays ½ of the annual premium.
- Visa and Work Permit sponsorship fully provided and paid for by LLV (except for document authentication).
- Direct deposit for payroll on the same day each month.
- Assistance in setting up a local bank account with an international bank.
- Welfare team support, with 24/7 emergency assistance.
- Ongoing training in a group setting.
- Intensive induction program.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Option for TYLEC training with reimbursement scheme.
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE CONTINUED CLOSURE OF THE VIETNAMESE BORDERS, WE ARE PRIORITISING CANDIDATES WHO ARE ALREADY IN VIETNAM. THERE IS NO NEWS ON WHEN THEY WILL REOPEN THE BORDERS AND THERE WILL STILL BE COMPULSORY QUARANTINES IN PLACE WHEN THEY FINALLY DO.