Language Link is recruiting full-time & part-time ESL teachers for our Schools Link programme for AY 2023-24 (Public schools).
We are currently interviewing for the new academic year starting in mid August 2023. Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org to secure a position.
- All schools are located in Hanoi
- Monday – Friday fixed daytime schedule – NO WEEKEND CLASSES!!!
- Join a team of over 160 ESL teachers as part of Hanoi’s premium public schools program
- Up to 600,000 VND per hour (based on experience/qualifications/ and offside distance)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Teach the provided syllabus using ESL methods (primary OR secondary students).
- Create and facilitate engaging activities.
- Administer mid-term and final tests.
- Participate in mandatory monthly training workshops and meetings.
- Attend annual parent-teacher meetings.
- Regular communication with our team.
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject
- A CELTA, TESOL, TEFL, or equivalent teaching certificate (with teaching practicum is desired)
- A clear Police Background Certificate
- Having at least 6-month ESL classroom experience teaching young learners or teens required
- 2 referees will be contacted.
- Being a native English speaker or equivalent with evidence of high English proficiency (equivalent to CEFR level C2)
- Able to commit until the end of the academic year (31 MAY 2024).
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Hourly rates up to 600,000 VND per hour (based on experience/qualifications/ and offside distance)
- End-of-contract bonus*, re-signing bonus, annual pay rate review
- Paid Annual Leave and Sick Leave (up to 12 days)
- Paid Vietnamese Public Holidays
- Paid Christmas Holiday
- Paid Induction
- Issuance of Vietnamese State Medical card
- Full In-Patient, Out-Patient, Evacuation, and Repatriation Medical Insurance
- Visa and Work Permit sponsorship fully provided and paid by LLV*
- Direct deposit for payroll on the same day each month.
- Assistance in setting up a local bank account with an international bank.
- Welfare team support, with 24/7 emergency assistance.
- Ongoing training in a group setting.
- Thorough induction program
- Very strong ongoing Academic training and support from the Academic management team
- Training provided on the syllabus, assistance with lesson planning/ in-class teaching
- TA support in all classes
- Professional development consists of monthly training sessions and observations
- Opportunities for professional development
(*) Apply for full-time & part-time regular only