Language Link is now recruiting part-time primary and secondary teachers for our Schools Link program (Public schools) for the 2021/2022 school year.
We are currently interviewing for the new academic year starting in August 2021. So send your applications NOW to email@example.com to secure a position!
- All schools are located in Hanoi
- Monday – Friday fixed day time schedule – NO WEEKEND CLASSES
- Join a team of over 160 EFL teachers as part of Hanoi’s premium public schools program
- From 550,000 VND per hour (increases based on experience/qualifications)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Teaching the provided syllabus using ESL methods (primary OR secondary students).
- Creating and administering engaging speaking activities.
- Administering mid-term and final tests.
- Participating in mandatory monthly training workshops and meetings.
- Attending parent-teacher meetings annually.
- Regular communication with our office.
- ESL classroom experience teaching young learners or teens required
- Bachelor’s degree, in any subject
- A CELTA, TESOL, Trinity or equivalent TEFL teaching certificate with teaching practicum.
- A clean home country Police Clearance Check with a 6-month validity.
- Must be a native English speaker or equivalent with evidence of high proficiency (equivalent to CEFR level C2)
- Able to commit until the end of the academic year (31 MAY 2022).
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Hourly rates from 550,000 VND per hour increase based on experience/qualifications
- End-of-contract bonus*, re-signing bonus, annual pay rate review
- Paid Annual Leave and Sick Leave (up to 12 days)
- Vietnamese National Holidays, Christmas Day and International New Years Day (approx. 11 days per calendar year)
- Christmas break – approx 9 days
- Issuance of Vietnamese State Medical card
- Full In-Patient, Partial Out-Patient, Evacuation and Repatriation Medical Insurance for which LLV pays ½ of the annual premium*
- Visa and Work Permit sponsorship fully provided and paid by LLV*
- Direct deposit for payroll on the same day each month.
- Assistance in setting up a local bank account with an international bank.
- Welfare team support, with 24/7 emergency assistance.
- Ongoing training in a group setting.
- Intensive induction program.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Option for TYLEC training with reimbursement scheme.
(*) Apply for part-time regular only