We are now looking for ESL teachers to teach secondary students at our premium partner school Apply now to secure your position.
What do we offer?
- 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞: 710,000VND (Gross)/teaching hour (up to 49,700,000 VND/ month)
- 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞: August 1st 2023
- 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: My Dinh, Hà Đông & Cau Giay, Hanoi
- 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐞: Daytime working hours, Monday to Friday
- Guaranteed 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬: 70 hours per month
- Total benefit package: Up to 70mil per contract
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Teach the provided syllabus using ESL methods.
- Create and facilitate engaging activities.
- Administer mid-term and final tests.
- Participate in mandatory monthly training workshops and meetings.
- Attend annual parent-teacher meetings.
- Regular communication with our team.
- Must be in Hanoi to conduct an in-person demo lesson
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject
- A CELTA, TESOL, TEFL, or equivalent teaching certificate (with teaching practicum is desired)
- A clear Police Background Certificate
- Having at least 1-year ESL classroom experience teaching young learners or teens required
- 2 referees will be contacted.
- Being a native English speaker or equivalent with evidence of high English proficiency (equivalent to CEFR level C2)
- Able to commit until the end of the academic year (31 MAY 2024).
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Hourly rates up to 710,000 VND per hour 0r 49,700,000 VND per month (based on experience/qualifications/ and offside distance)
- End-of-contract bonus, re-signing bonus, annual pay rate review
- Paid Annual Leave and Sick Leave (up to 12 days)
- Paid Vietnamese Public Holidays
- Paid Christmas Holiday
- Paid Induction
- Issuance of Vietnamese State Medical card
- Full In-Patient, Out-Patient, Evacuation, and Repatriation Medical Insurance
- Visa and Work Permit sponsorship fully provided and paid by LLV
- Direct deposit for payroll on the same day each month.
- Assistance in setting up a local bank account with an international bank.
- Welfare team support, with 24/7 emergency assistance.
- Ongoing training in a group setting.
- Thorough induction program
- Very strong ongoing Academic training and support from the Academic management team
- Training provided on the syllabus, assistance with lesson planning/ in-class teaching
- TA support in all classes
- Professional development consists of monthly training sessions and observations
- Opportunities for professional development