Language Link Vietnam is currently seeking applicants for the position of Teacher Recruitment & Welfare Manager, to be based within our HR team at Language Link 34T Hoang Dao Thuy.
With 40 years’ experience of global experience, and 20 years’ experience in Vietnam, Language Link is the foremost company in the ESL industry. We foster a proactive learning experience for our learners and a sense of community for our teachers.
* The position is for expats only.
Salary and Benefits:
- Monthly Salary: Attractive and negotiable based on experience
- Attractive completion bonus (up to 60mil VND)
- Monthly telephone and travel allowance
- Public holidays: Per public calendar
- Annual Leave: 15.5 Days
- Sick Leave: 03 Days
- Medical Insurance (Full Inpatient and Evacuation): Provided
- Visa and Work Permit sponsorship fully provided and paid for by LLV (except for document authentication)
- Professional development
- An ESL certification (CELTA, TEFL, TESOL, etc.)
- A BA/BSc degree in an academic subject
- At least two year of experience in HR
- Demonstrable experience and success in teacher recruitment in Vietnam in a previous role
- A clean Police Clearance Check
- Experience and understanding of the ESL industry in Vietnam, specifically Hanoi and specifically with reference to the marketplace for teachers
- Must be a native English speaker or equivalent with evidence of high proficiency
- Verifiable references
1.1 Recruiting duties
- Liaise with school management teams (SMTs) to establish immediate and projected recruitment needs
- Assisting with the placing of the appropriate advertising
- Review applications and short-list suitable candidates for interview
- Facilitate interview process and communicate result to applicant.
- Provide regular recruitment updates to all SMTs
- Track and maintain contact with suitable applicants.
1.2 Teacher support
- Work with HR staff to prepare paperwork and logistics for new arrivals including, arrival visa, airport collection, hotel booking, and HR and academic induction schedule.
- Maintain sufficient contact with teachers, existing and new, to assist with any contractual/visa/work permit interpretation or concerns
- Liaise with relevant Academic Managers to maintain personnel records on teacher performance and assist in teacher’s non-academic evaluation.
- Promote an environment that will assist in the retention of existing teachers
1.3 Administration and Development
- Facilitate content management of LLV Intranet in coordination with SMTs and the Online Marketing Manager
- Work with SMTs to ensure efficient teacher deployment
- Establish and maintain networks with multiple and diverse recruitment sources
- Assist in development of attractive employment packages
- Exploring new avenues for recruitment – sources/package
1.4 Teacher Recruitment Management
- Design the TR strategic planning and yearly actions plan and TR budget to meet the recruitment targets based on market analysis and searching
- Do branding initiatives to raise brand awareness in Teachers labor market within Viet Nam and overseas market
- Manage the action plan and budget plan of TR to meet the request of outcomes
- Manage the TR team and performance efficiency of the TR team members toward to overall TR targets
- Design the Teacher Pay structures and benefit policy in alignment with market trend and ensure competitiveness of LLV
- Liaison with HRM in dealing with welfare for Expat employees, for Teachers and management positions (if any)
1.5 Additional Teacher Recruitment & Welfare Manager tasks
- Liaise with all LLV’s business lines to establish immediate and projected recruitment needs
- Strategize / build up various effective teachers sources (Vietnam & oversea). Coordinate on job designing / job marketing. Monitor recruitment/selection process and provide support to other team members to guarantee internal timely services.
- Build up and monitor a TRW information system which includes data/information on-going update, accessibility and sharing to related parties.
- Monitor communication/clarification of all information/policies concerning teachers/foreign managers
- Coordinate on and update market/competitors’ package information, make sound suggestions to changes/revisions of teaching contract/package.
- Work on a Job marketing and advertising plan and manage the implementation in coordination with other team members; assist HRM in placing appropriate advertising if necessary.