Language Link Vietnam is now recruiting experienced full-time teachers for premium private schools for the 2019/2020 academic year of its Schools Link program.
Teachers will be teaching in top-tier private schools in Hanoi.
Earn up to $2,400/month
Teaching will begin on the 5th August, with the training from 29th July. Positions will run through to the end of May 2020.
Classes are DAYTIME, MONDAY-FRIDAY.
Schools are located in Cau Giay and Nam Tu Liem.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivering high-quality English language lessons to premium school students
- Ensuring that all four skills are covered through engaging and communicative lessons
- Preparing learners to take international examinations
- Administering mid-term and final tests
- Participating in mandatory monthly training workshops and meetings
- Attending parent-teacher meetings annually if required
- Regular communication with our office
- ESL classroom experience teaching young learners or teens required (two years’ experience preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree
- CELTA, Trinity Certificate, or equivalent TEFL teaching certificate with in-class teaching practice
- A clean home country Police Clearance Check with six-month validity
- Native English speaker or equivalent (with evidence of high proficiency)
- Must provide at least two professional teaching references
- Able to commit until the end of the academic year (end of May 2020)
SALARY & BENEFITS
- At least 70 guaranteed hours of teaching per month for full-time teachers (after probation).
- Monthly salaries up to 55,000,000 VND gross (around $2,400) for regular young-learner classes (based on qualifications and experience).
- Monthly salaries up to 63,000,000 VND gross (around 2,700 USD) for IELTS classes (based on qualifications and experience).
- End-of-contract bonus (21,000,000 VND gross payment)
- Visa run flight reimbursement for Local Hires of up to 4,200,000 VND (payable after completion of probation) and initial entry flight for overseas hires up to 12,600,000 VND (payable on contract completion)
- Airport pickup and 10 days of hotel accommodation for overseas hires
- Paid annual leave and sick leave (approx. 13 days)
- Vietnamese national holidays, Christmas, and International New Year’s Day (approx 11 days per calendar year)
- Issuance of Vietnamese State Medical card
- Inpatient and outpatient medical insurance for which LLV pays ½ of the annual premium
- Visa and Work Permit sponsorship fully provided and paid for by LLV (except for document authentication)
- Direct deposit for payroll on the same day each month
- Assistance in setting up a local bank account with an international bank
- Comprehensive welfare support
- Ongoing training in a group setting
- Intensive induction program
- Professional development opportunities