With 40 years’ experience of global experience, and 20 years’ experience in Vietnam, Language Link is the foremost company in the ESL industry. We foster a proactive learning experience for our learners and a sense of community for our teachers.
We are currently seeking applicants for the position of Senior Teacher Recruitment Executive, to be based within our HR team.
The position is for expats only.
Base office: Language Link 34T Hoang Dao Thuy
TO APPLY: Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties & Responsibilities
1 Recruiting duties
– Liaise with all LLV business lines to establish immediate and projected recruitment needs;
– Assisting with the placing of the appropriate advertising;
– Review applications and short-list suitable candidates for interview;
– Facilitate interview process and communicate result to applicant;
– Provide regular recruitment updates to all business lines;
– Track and maintain contact with suitable applicants.
2 Teacher support
– Maintain sufficient contact with teachers, existing and new, to assist and direct the queries about contractual/visa/work permit interpretation or concerns to the right personnel in charge.
– Liaise with relevant Academic Manager to maintain personnel records on teacher performance and assist in teacher’s non-academic evaluation;
– Promote an environment that will assist in the retention of existing teachers (i.e. remain positive, encouraging, and supportive throughout teachers’ tenure/ suggest any policy changes that might encourage higher teacher retention).
3 Administration and Development
– Facilitate content management of LLV Intranet, Recruitment website and facebook in coordination with Marketing department and business lines;
– Work with the business lines to ensure efficient teacher deployment;
– Establish and maintain networks with multiple and diverse recruitment sources;
– Assist in development attractive employment packages;
– Exploring new avenues for recruitment – sources/package.
4 Additional tasks
– Liaise with all LLV’s business lines to establish immediate and projected recruitment needs;
– Strategize / build up various effective teachers sources (Vietnam & overseas). Coordinate on job designing / job marketing. Monitor recruitment/selection process and provide support to other team members to guarantee internal timely services;
– Build up and monitor a Teacher Recruitment information system which include data/information on-going update, accessibility and sharing to related parties;
– Coordinate on and update market/competitors’ package information, make sound suggestions to changes/revisions of teaching contract/package;
– Work on a Job marketing and advertising plan and manage the implementation in the coordination with other team members;
- An ESL certification (CELTA, TEFL, TESOL etc)
- A BA/BSc degree in an academic subject
- A clean Police Clearance Check
- Experience and understanding of the ESL industry in Vietnam, specifically Hanoi and specifically with reference to the marketplace for teachers
- Must be a native English speaker or equivalent with evidence of high proficiency
- Verifiable references
- Experience in HR
- Demonstrable experience and success in teacher recruitment in Vietnam in a previous role
- The position currently reports to the HR Manager, and will be part of the HR Team.
- 44 hours per week, Monday – Friday. Occasional weekends may be required to support recruitment events, manage interviews at peak times etc
- The position will be based in our HR offices at 34T Hoang Dao Thuy, Cau Giay. Some travel to our other centres in My Dinh, Dai Co Viet will be required as necessary to conduct interviews activities
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary package, negotiable based on experience and suitability to the role.
- End-of-contract bonus based on success against agreed KPIs
- Visa-Run flight reimbursement for Local Hires of up to 4,200,000 VND (payable after completing Probation)
- Severance payment – ½ month per year of service
- Taxi card (based on company policy)
- Mobile phone allowance (based on company policy)
- Paid Annual Leave and Sick Leave (up to 19 days)
- Vietnamese National Holidays, Christmas Day and International New Years Day (approx 11 days per calendar year)
- Issuance of Vietnamese State Medical card
- Full In-Patient, Partial Out-Patient, Evacuation and Repatriation Medical Insurance for which LLV pays ½ of the annual premium)
- Visa and Work Permit sponsorship fully provided and paid for by LLV (except for document authentication)
- Direct deposit for payroll on the same day each month
- Assistance in setting up a local bank account with an international bank
- Professional development